Business of the Year Awards
The Chamber Business of the Year Awards allow Members the opportunity to recognize the accomplishments of local businesses and the contributions they make to the Greater Owensboro area. The Greater Owensboro Chamber of Commerce presented the 2019 Business of the Year Awards at the Annual Celebration on Friday, January 25, 2019 at The RiverPark Center.
Benefits of Winning the Award Include:
- Award presented at 2019 Annual Dinner
- Winner logo that can be placed on their marketing materials and on the Chamber website
- Profile in GOChamber Magazine
- Recognition at 2019 Rooster Boosters
- Can present award to winner upcoming year at annual dinner
- Press via press release, Chamber website, Chamber Matters email and newsletter
2019 Business of the Year Awards Winners:
- Emerging Business of the Year – Owensboro Family Pharmacy & Wellness
- Business of the Year (1-10 employees) – Gene’s Health Food, Inc.
- Business of the Year (11-50 employees) – Old National Bank
- Business of the Year (51+ employees) – Southern Star Central Gas Pipeline, Inc.
- Non-Profit of the Year – Puzzle Pieces
- Education and Workforce Development Program of the Year – Brescia University
- Manufacturer of the Year – O.Z. Tyler Distillery
- Rick Kamuf Agri-Business of the Year – Hayden Farms
2019 Ambassador of the Year – Minga Trogdlen
2019 Director of the Year – Dave Roberts
2019 Leadership Owensboro Class Member of the Year – Brad Youngman
2019 Chamber Young Professional of the Year – Mario Vizuet
2019 Chamber Member of the Year – Visit Owensboro
2019 Bill Young Community Leadership Award – Tish Correa Osborne