Thursday’s virtual Rooster Booster event set for 7:30 a.m. will feature a panel of local small business leaders and owners who have adapted their businesses to better serve the community despite the challenges of the past year.
The virtual event is hosted by the Greater Owensboro Chamber of Commerce and sponsored by EM Ford.
There is no cost to attend the virtual Rooster Booster, and it can be streamed via Facebook Live or Zoom. The program will also be available on Chamber’s YouTube channel following the conclusion of the event.
- Armando Ortiz, owner of Real Hacienda Mexican Restaurant
- Natasha Stanley, owner of Bella Ragazza Boutique
- Jason Tanner, owner of Tanner+West and Tanner Publishing, and co-founder of Owensboro Times
- Sally Ward, owner of Welborn’s Floral and Events
- Matt Weafer, owner of Niko’s Bakery
- Suzanne Cecil White, owner of Cecil Farms Produce and White Chateau
- Jigna Patel Wilson, PharmD, owner of Wilson’s Family Pharmacy
- Jessica Woods, owner of Byron & Barclay.
The panel will be moderated by Madison Silvert, president of the Malcolm Bryant Corporation.
“Our small businesses have been through so much this year, but they’ve also shown tremendous creativity and determination to find ways to keep their doors open and persevere through this difficult time,” said Candance Castlen Brake, Chamber President and CEO. “With this panel we want to showcase just a few of the incredible small business owners who have adapted and shifted their business models to not only survive, but to better serve our community.”
By The Owensboro Times