TheraTree Pediatric Therapy Services – Client Services Coordinator
TheraTree is seeking an experienced Client Services Coordinator to be responsible for Patient Intakes and Authorizations. The successful candidate will demonstrate professionalism with referral sources, patients, and other team members, while working in a fast paced medical office environment. If you possess the following skills and qualifications and are looking for an opportunity to join a growing organization, submit your resume today!
General Job Duties & Responsibilities:
– Solves problems through investigation using data.
– Meets deadlines for programs, projects, and tasks.
– Maintains professional and technical knowledge.
– Attends meetings and presents on products, sub-products, statistics, and sub-statistics.
– Sets weekly, monthly, and annual targets to ensure annual goals are met.
– Responsible for maintaining expected statistics of post.
Patient Intakes Purpose: Rapidly turn appropriate referrals into established patients growing minds, bodies, and spirits by receiving our therapeutic services.
– Advocates for clients and services by diligently explaining coverage, costs, and ensuring clients understand our policies.
– Familiarity with confirming insurance eligibility,
– Builds relationships with referral sources via frequent correspondence
– Comfortable educating a diverse group of clients on their coverage and how it may effect services
– Reaches out to any family that directly contacts us regarding the services we provide and explains to them if/how our services would be of benefit to their child.
Authorizations Purpose: Create approved therapy services through Identifying, submitting, tracking, communicating on, and acting on all related insurance benefits so that no service is provided without insurance verification, active authorization, over a maximum, or a current physician order.
– Responsible for all patient authorizations.
– Tracks authorization period dates and visit numbers for clients.
– Tracks hard maximums.
– Tracks when prior authorization can be submitted.
– Follows up with therapy providers on due dates for submitting paperwork.
– Proof reads all paperwork for authorizations.
– Submits correct paperwork for authorizations within deadlines set by clinic and insurance companies. * Responsible for the appeals process for denied authorizations.
– Knowledge of general insurance terminology.
Skills and Qualifications:
– Knowledge of billing and coding.
– Knowledge of insurance benefits.
– Reporting Skills.
– Attention to Detail.
– Time Management.
– Data Entry Management.
– Positive outlook on life.
– Demonstrates consistent work behaviors.
– Effective and efficient problem solver.
– Excellent attendance and punctuality record.
– Excellent organizational and time management skills.
– Demonstrates safe behaviors.
– Flexible with and adapts quickly to changes.
– Exhibits responsibility and professionalism.
– Maintains excellent ethics.
– Is personally aligned with the company’s mission.
– Demonstrates a respect for diversity.
– Able to quickly identify errors with strong attention to detail.
– Driven to meet goals/targets.
– Produces a large volume of work.
– Follows through on all programs, projects, and tasks.
– Desire to learn and advance skill set.
– Takes responsibility for professional competence.
– Maximizes all learning experiences.
– Shares knowledge with others in division.
– Engaging and accurate verbal, nonverbal, and written communication skills.
– Direct and clear communication.
– Able to obtain information from others over the phone quickly and efficiently.
– Uses language appropriate for the recipient.
– Clearly communicates ideas to the recipient using essential language skills.
– Demonstrates trustworthiness and this is exhibited in all relationships.
– Contribute to a fun and productive work environment.
– Demonstrates positive interpersonal skills.
– Collaborates efficiently with others to produce a high quality product in a quick time frame.
– Proficient with the following technology:
– EMR Statistics and Insights
– Basic programs such as email, word, excel, powerpoint.
– Navigating Insurance Portals
Posting End Date: 09/25/2020