Experienced Tax Professional
Riney Hancock CPAs PSC is looking for an experienced tax professional to join our team in our Henderson, KY office. Riney Hancock CPAs has been named to Accounting Today’s Best Accounting Firms to Work For and has also received the Alfred P. Sloan Award for Excellence in Workplace Effectiveness and Flexibility.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Perform tax services for individual and business clients, including planning, tax return and report preparation, research and consulting
- Handle all tax authority communications (Federal, State and Local)
- Interact with client personnel on tax return information, due dates, deadlines, and other compliance matters and keep team members informed
- Identify opportunities to provide additional services to clients
- Provide training and mentoring to staff
- Communicate with Shareholders, analyze problems, and recommend solutions
- Assume leadership opportunities within the department
- Act as a firm representative when attending professional and organizational events, and develop a network of referral sources through active involvement in the events.
- A bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant preferred
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience performing tax services in a CPA firm
- Able to meet challenging client requirements and possess strong communication, interpersonal, analytical, and research abilities
- Self motivated, driven individual that can work independently
- Ability to develop and maintain strong client relationships
- Proficient in MS Office programs, tax-preparation software (ProSystems FX a plus), and experience with online tax research
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.