Century Aluminum – Entry Level Production – Potline
Century Aluminum is an aluminum smelting operation located in Hawesville, Kentucky.
We are seeking entry level production workers with at least one year of industrial experience, must be safety conscious, able to work a rotating shift and overtime.
Role Summary: Performs duties in a safe manner, abiding by the safety procedures and processes established and communicated during the course of daily activity. Gain operational experience, within the prescribed probationary period, with P & H overhead crane, ECL crane, impact wrenches, hoppers, mobile equipment, magnetic and other Potline equipment. Responsible for the proper use and care of tools/equipment.
• Have a stable work history in manufacturing (1-3 year preferred) or have experience working in a physically demanding position
• High school diploma or general education degree GED or equivalent
• WorkKeys scores (Must be submitted with resume)
• Must be 18 years old or older
• Must be able to bend/twist/kneel without difficulty
• Able to safely lift 50 or more pounds
Century Aluminum provides one of the Industry’s most comprehensive benefit packages, which includes medical, dental, and vision, short-term disability, and life insurance. Starting pay is $17.57. After completion of training, it is $21.91 – $25.88.
If you are a qualified candidate who is interested in a challenging and rewarding career, we invite you to send your resume and Works Keys scores in confidence to:
Human Resources Department
1627 State Route 3543, Hawesville KY 42348
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
An Equal Opportunity Employer