Amedisys – Physical Therapist – Hopkins & Webster County
We are seeking a Physical Therapist to join our Owensboro, KY team!
Amedisys is a leading provider of healthcare in the home with a vision of becoming the premiere solution for patients across the country to age in place. From home health to hospice to personal care, Amedisys team members provide quality, clinically distinctive care to more than 369,000 patients every year.
Why Join the Amedisys Family?
We are a growing company that values and rewards our team members, recognizes your special skills and experience and offers opportunities for growth. Join more than 14,000 team members who help change lives every day and share a mission of delivering high quality home health, hospice and private duty care at home.
Unique clinical environment:
Care for patients one-on-one in home environment with flexibility in scheduling
Culture of teamwork:
Shine on your own, with the support of a multi-disciplinary team
Continuing education and training, tuition assistance, technology and more
Professional development to build skills and opportunities to advance
Progressive, stable company with 30 years of experience in delivering care at home and commitment to clinical excellence
If you’re looking for a home where you can put your skills and experience to work, make a difference every day and pursue your goals for the future, join our team.
As a home health physical therapist, you will provide one on one therapeutic treatment and care to patients in their home using a comprehensive and patient specific care plan, innovative solutions, and a preferred technology for point of care documentation. You will have the opportunity to spend quality time with the patient, in their own home, to promote their health and independence. You will have autonomy in addition to the support and collaboration of a full team of healthcare professionals.
• Current and unencumbered license to practice physical therapy specific to the state the therapist is assigned to work by the Company
• Successful completion of a physical therapy program at a school of physical therapy approved by the American Physical Therapy Association or the Council on Medical Education and Hospitals of American Medical Association or the committee on Allied Health Education and Accreditation of the American Medical Association.
• Current CPR certification
• Valid Driver’s License and reliable transportation and agency required liability insurance to perform home visits
• Master’s degree or Doctorate degree in Physical Therapy
• One year of physical therapy experience preferred. If less than 1 year experience then approval from regional clinical leaders required as well as appropriate mentoring and/or residency program established.
Click here to apply.