Riney Hancock CPAs – Accounting Services/Bookkeeping
Riney Hancock CPAs PSC is looking for an experienced accounting services/bookkeeping professional to join our team in our Owensboro, KY office. Riney Hancock CPAs has been named to Accounting Today’s Best Accounting Firms to Work For and has also received the Alfred P. Sloan Award for Excellence in Workplace Effectiveness and Flexibility. Key Attributes: The ideal candidate should demonstrate professionalism through a positive and cooperative attitude, reliability, excellent work habits, and is detail oriented. Ability to discreetly handle confidential information is critical. This person should work well with employees at all levels and be flexible in nature — a team player. The successful candidate must have the ability to handle multiple tasks, have strong Excel and Word skills and is comfortable with computers especially as it relates to significant data entry. This person should have strong analytical skills, as well as, excellent written/verbal communication skills.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Manage workload to meet operational requirements
• Ensure assignments are processed in an accurate and timely manner
• Prepare relevant weekly, monthly, quarterly and year-end reports
• Maintain accurate account balances
• Prepare journal entries and maintain general ledgers
• Process checks
• Performs a broad range of diversified accounting assignments, demonstrating thorough knowledge of varied accounting practices
• Receives, approves, and, when needed, investigates clients’ accounts payable invoices
• Communicates with clients, client suppliers, vendors and banking contacts.
• Prepares schedules and reports as requested by clients and shareholders
• Generates 1099s and W-2s for clients Requirements:
• At least a two-year degree
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience performing accounting and bookkeeping services.
• Able to meet challenging client requirements and possess strong communication, interpersonal, analytical and research abilities.
• Self motivated, driven individual that can work independently.
• Ability to develop and maintain strong client relationships
• Knowledge of accounting principles and practices
• Proficient in QuickBooks, Peachtree, and Microsoft Word and Excel
Send resumes to email@example.com